Conference - Registration is open!
Q. When does registration open?
it's open. Click here to register
Q. How many spots are available?
We can accommodate up to 250 participants. This is a popular event. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Q. What is this year's event about?
Supporting transitions for children and youth across the lifespan is a priority for Calgary and Area RCSD partners. This year's event focuses on ways we can work together to improve transitions for children and youth, build inclusive communities, and increase collaboration among service providers and with families. Join us on November 7th as we explore what we can do together to reframe the experience of transitions for children, youth and families and support their individual journeys.
Q. What are the learning objectives?
- Hear directly from families about their experiences of system involvement and navigation as they share personal stories of recent transitions
- Understand and be inspired by the potential for inclusive life pathways
- Discover tools designed to support integrated service delivery
- Learn how to help youth successfully transition from the school system into the workplace and early adulthood
- Explore your own role in partnering with families as they work through transition points
- Recognize key conditions necessary for supporting mental health in schools